Skip to content


If you are a citizen of an EU/EEA country, Switzerland or a Nordic country, you can reside in Denmark according to special regulations.

It is the Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI) that is responsible for applications for EU-residence in Denmark.

For all information about EU-residence and how to apply, please visit the website NewtoDenmark

Consular Service