Skip to content

Getting married in Denmark

Couples from abroad wishing to get married in Denmark need to apply for a Certificate of Marital Status through The Danish Agency of Family Law.

For all information about how to apply, required documents, processing time and fees, please read more on the homepage of the Agency of Family Law.